Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gift-A-Long progress

The Gift-A-Long is going strong! If you'd like to see all the amazing projects which people have already finished, check out the FO (finished object) thread. There's still the rest of the month to go, so do jump in if you're keen. :)

I admit my own Gift-A-Long project (a Park Slope top) has stalled a bit...
I managed to knit the shoulders, sleeves, and body down to just below the armpits, but then I got caught up in knitting another exciting (and top secret!) project. The top is looking great though, and I'm looking forward to finishing it when I can.



Another cool part of the GAL is the blog interviews the designers have been doing! Those of us with blogs were assigned names out of a hat to interview. I’ve been interviewed by two other designers, which was really fun. Here are the links:

Interview: Amy van de Laar, Baroque Purls
- at Janelle Martin’s Eclectic Closet, and
Designer interview: Amy van de Laar, Baroque Purls
- at Nim Teasdale’s Little House on the Hill.

I'm also super-proud to have been featured in this highlights post:
GAL 2014: my picks of the unique, quirky and innovative designs
- at Elizabeth Felgate’s blog.

My own interview with Marie Segares is coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment